Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
            Author                                        Posts          (Topic read 37213 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »
ReplyReply

I've taken a new slice at it by trying to track just one pair of possibly related early root particles, "TUR" and "KUR".  Just an initial browse of various languages along the path of where I theorize the Atlantean people may have passed through to get to a South American Atlantis location, along with a few extra words from other languages that I knew off the top of my head (it helps to be fluent in Polynesian, hehe):

This is in an Excel spreadsheet that I'm adding to as time goes on.

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule —
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space — out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »
ReplyReply

To clarify, I'm not claiming any of these languages is "from" Atlantean or that spoken Atlantean would have been "from" any of the listed languages.  What I'm tracking here is the migration of sounds *ACROSS* languages, as a phenomenon of what happens (often via loan-words) when people who speak different languages come into contact with each other.  As a simplistic example, the English word "PEN" migrated into Tahitian as "PENI" (a loan-word from English) as a result of contact with English-speaking sailors, explorers, and missionaries.  But Tahitian isn't in the same language family as English, and the cognate only signifies that there was contact between English-speakers and Tahitian-speakers sufficient to produce a promiscuous hybridization of words from one language into the other.  (One word from Tahitian that the English picked up was:  MAITA'I --a drink that literally means "good" haha.)

While it may be asserted that coincidental similarities can spark up in languages without the necessity of contact, but when a large number of cognates emerge then contact-influence better explains the phenomenon than "coincidence".

From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space — out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 08:42:59 PM »
ReplyReply

In fact, the word "maita'i" is a perfect example of how a loan-word from another language can change meaning as it hops across the language barrier:  when a drink was offered to visiting English speakers the native polynesians said "maita'i" as a descriptive of how good the drink was.  The English speakers misunderstood the descriptive to be a nominative, that is, the name of the drink.  Lacking a name for said drink, they gave it the word used by the natives when serving it, thus changing the meaning of the word while adopting it.

The meaning changes can also either widen or narrow the scope of a word's definition.  For example, "pork" is from French meaning "pig", but in the English context it was only used for a live pig (as English speakers were servants of French-speaking Norman masters, and would tend to the live pigs, raising them, until the masters would order up the pig in its cooked form, "porc").  As "pork" migrated from French into English, the definition narrowed. 

So don't get too focused on what words "mean" in one language or the other, apart from seeing in those meanings, clues as to what they might have meant to the Atlantean people who were carrying vectors of the words and word particles.  It's more important to see the pattern of where and how the sounds of the syllables spread.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »
ReplyReply

The mother language is found in RUNA SIMI; an american language.

Most of the people conciser the ancient Americans as savage who worshiped any body who landed IN america; THE ANCIENT AMERICAS WERE THE PIONEERS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD, THE FIRST PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT IN PERU, THE FIRST MUMMIFICATION WAS DONE IN THE AMERICAS (CHILE), THE FIRST WHO USED COTTON WERE THE ANCIENT AMERICAns(CHILE), THE FIRST WRITING LANGUAGE WAS FOUND IN CARAL; PERU, CULTIVATION WAS DONE IN THE AMERICAS 10.000 YEARS AGO(POP CORN DATED 8.500 OLD FOUND IN NORTH AMERICA) POP CORN COMES FROM CORN THAT WAS CULTIVATED 10,000 YEARS AGO IN CENTRAL AMERICA, MINING OCCURRED 12.000 IN CHILE' 10000 YEARS AGO IN NORTH AMERICA. HAVE THOSE PEOPLE CONSIDER THE AMERICANS HAVE A CATACLYSMIC DISASTER THAT DESTROYED MOST OF THEIR CULTURE, AND ITS HABITANTS TOOK THE NOMGLY SYNDROME.

In Runa Simi; "to speak" is PARLAY same as the italian "parla" in french "parler" in german "sprechen" from the German form came to English as "speak"

A  language translator program using AYMARA a derived of Runa Simi as the matrix language' is able to translated 7 European languages instantly. It translated whole sentence orthographically correct.

other languages from Runa Simi in the old world are Tuscany, Sanskrit, Greek, Turk, ancient Egyptian, Celtic.

Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello AMARUKHAN,

Welcome to the forum.

There definitely seems to be more than meets the eye when it comes to ancient America. As regards linguistics, ciggy appears to have a clear grasp on the matter. I haven't really delved into it all that much, so I really cannot comment.

Still, I appreciate your addition to the thread. This thread gets quite a few hits, so it is good to have more info for visitors to sift through.

-Doug

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 10:51:03 PM »
ReplyReply

A marquess or marquis, which as titles in the peerages of the British Isles; comes from marquess's land, called a march, was on the border of the country.

In Aymara the word "marka" "Marqa" means land,place,distric.
Chuquiago Marka (more precisely, Chuquiyapu Marka), is the name aymara the area which later became the city of La Paz, Bolivia . This name comes from the Aymara words Chuqui = gold and Yapu = farm or grow- and secondly marka = town or city . Locally known to residents of La Paz "as Chukuta .

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 10:43:19 PM »
ReplyReply

Runa Simi is indeed very likely to have been influenced by contact with the Xibalban/Atlantean language.

I'd like to see more on its cognates across both Indo-European and non-Indo-European languages (e.g., Turkish and Egyptian).

Toying with a Bolivian Quechua dictionary has been interesting so far.  I see a possible cognate for fish:

Challwa (Quechua)
Eika (Polynesian)
Ichthus (Greek)
...and so on.

Apart from cognates I also see possible "slip words" (words that passed on but with a slight change of meaning)

Rumi (Quechua:  stone)
Loam (English:  mineral in the soil)
Rumirumi (Polynesian:  to till the soil or massage)

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 11:03:08 PM »
ReplyReply

Anubis (Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις) is the Greek name[2] for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. In the ancient Egyptian language, Anubis is known as Inpu, (variously spelled Anup, Anpu, and Ienpw.
anu in Aymara is dog. In the Andes' mythology; when  a person goes to afterlife; there is a black dog waiting to cross a river with  him/her to "paradise".

Monte Soratte (ancient: Soracte) is a mountain ridge in the province of Rome, Italy. The area was used by the ancient Italic tribes of the area (Sabines, Capenates, Faliscans and Etruscans) for the cult of the God Soranus. Mount Soratte was mentioned by Horace ("vides ut alta stet nive candidum Soracte?" Carm. i. 9), and Virgil, who stated that Apollo was its guardian deity. In reality it was sacred to Dis Pater and the gods of the lower world.

Sorata word comes from the Aymara word "Shuru-TSI", meaning "shining peak" or "Place of the shining peak".

in quechua "tata" is father, ''Tanta'' is old. in ancient Turkish tata is old.

Proto Sumerian writing was found in Bolivia

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56:56 PM »
ReplyReply

Anubis (Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις) is the Greek name[2] for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. In the ancient Egyptian language, Anubis is known as Inpu, (variously spelled Anup, Anpu, and Ienpw.
anu in Aymara is dog. In the Andes' mythology; when  a person goes to afterlife; there is a black dog waiting to cross a river with  him/her to "paradise".

Monte Soratte (ancient: Soracte) is a mountain ridge in the province of Rome, Italy. The area was used by the ancient Italic tribes of the area (Sabines, Capenates, Faliscans and Etruscans) for the cult of the God Soranus. Mount Soratte was mentioned by Horace ("vides ut alta stet nive candidum Soracte?" Carm. i. 9), and Virgil, who stated that Apollo was its guardian deity. In reality it was sacred to Dis Pater and the gods of the lower world.

Sorata word comes from the Aymara word "Shuru-TSI", meaning "shining peak" or "Place of the shining peak".

in quechua "tata" is father, ''Tanta'' is old. in ancient Turkish tata is old.

Proto Sumerian writing was found in Bolivia

Anu is also given as the highest god of Sumerian mythology.  The river-crossing at death with Anu seems eerily similar to the "Boatman" that helps the departed spirit cross the river Styx in Greek myth.

I need to check out that Aymara language, dig for more cognates.  So far everything is consistent with the progression of a branch of the Black Sea People, displaced by the rising of those waters at the end of the last ice age, across Asia Minor and the Mediterranean, to West Africa, and ultimately to South America.  From there they would have developed into a global trading empire with cultural influence all around the world.  The cross-influence into Sumerian, Egyptian, Roman, Greek, etc., would be natural.

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »
ReplyReply

Found a few more Aymara cognates:
http://www.trekkingchile.com/aymara/ing/dictionary/dictionary_04.htm

English:  Woman
Aymara: Warmi
Polynesian: Wahine

Middle English:  Gallant (young man)
Aymara:  Yuqalla (boy)
Polynesian:  Kaiu (baby, exaggerated expression for a youthful man as expressed by an elder)

Middle English:  Gloom (night)
Aymara:  Aruma (night)
Polynesian:  Rumaruma (dark)

Middle English:  Tapestry (cloth made from fiber)
Aymara:  Tapa (nest made from fiber)
Polynesian:  Tapa (cloth made from fiber)

English:  Star
Aymara:  Warawara
Polynesian:  Purapura (twinkling of the stars)

Aymara:  Janqu (white)
Polynesian:  Kuo (white)

Aymara:  Wila (red)
Polynesian:  Ura (red)

Aymara:  Phisqa
Polynesian:  Pake

English:  Six
Aymara:  Suxta

This is from an extremely tiny dictionary.  More could probably be found with a more comprehensive lexicon.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
ReplyReply

from the ancient north Europe we have the word NASA related to the nose, form NASA we have the word NASAL, in Swedish näsa mean nose, in aymara nasa is nose.
I had read that name of the body's part in Sanskrit or Sumerian (i don't recall very well) have the same pronunciation in Aymara.

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
ReplyReply

Second edition of my book, with a hyperlink in it to Doug's article on "The Continent Solon Sank", here:
http://webanarchy.net/v3/download/Merchants_of_Magic.pdf

Next edition will have footnotes, bibliography, and appendices.

Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »
ReplyReply

Hello ciggy,

I intend to give this a full read as soon as I have some free time, hopefully later this week.  Reading the preface already has my curiosity piqued. It sounds like we both come from a similar place, reasonable practical individuals lured into the fringe by some small glimmer of truth. Personally, I blame the 'internets'. Life was far less complicated before the information age.

Thanks for the post.

-Doug

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 09:20:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Third edition was uploaded to replace the link for the second edition so the cover art, etc., is in that pdf.

Hope you don't mind that I quote you in one of my chapters.   Whistle

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: