Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
            Author                                        Posts          (Topic read 95611 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »
ReplyReply

Where are Geological traps for the modern people?
Last data show that 10 main islands and other islands as well, was natural geological trap for the people from Atlantis.
Where are modern islands and peninsulas, which would be natural geological trap for the modern people in  2,400 Ī 50 A.D.?
During the event all shores and nearest terrains are dangerous for the people. Natural modern geological traps are: Kamchatca, Alaska and Korean peninsula, Sakhalin Japanese islands, Philippines, Indonesia, Aleutian and Kuril Island and almost all other small islands in the world.
K.M.
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »
ReplyReply

Where are Geological traps for the modern people?
Last data show that 10 main islands and other islands as well, was natural geological trap for the people from Atlantis.
Where are modern islands and peninsulas, which would be natural geological trap for the modern people in  2,400 Ī 50 A.D.?
During the event all shores and nearest terrains are dangerous for the people. Natural modern geological traps are: Kamchatca, Alaska and Korean peninsula, Sakhalin Japanese islands, Philippines, Indonesia, Aleutian and Kuril Island and almost all other small islands in the world.
K.M.

If we were to assume that your EB event theory is valid and such an event was responsible for the sinking of Kircher's Atlantis in a single day and by extension the collapsing of the entire north Atlantic seafloor by 1 to 2 miles and by further extension the raising of the Pacific and other oceanic seafloors by thousands of feet so that continents reestablished nearly the same coastlines they had before the event, I think it would be safe to say that no place on earth would be safe for any living being. You would have to assume that during the transitional phase of this catastrophic event the world's oceans would temporarily inundate the continents and the mountainous regions remaining above water would surely be rocked with severe quakes and volcanic activity.

We know what kind of havoc a few feet of fault slippage can wreak. I believe you may be grossly underestimating the consequences of your much more impactive hypothesized event.

-Doug

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 02:12:38 AM »
ReplyReply

Doug this is not EB event theory. EB geo-transfer is smaller part of the Cosmogeological theory. The book has lots of references and 200 pages (A4 format). Usually EB geo-transfers create huge fissure-outflows and volcanic activities are side effects. All big moons have tracks of the EB events. Even the Moon has huge criss-crossing lines formed after fissure-outflows. Ganymede has petrified huge magma-rivers formed by lots of EB events. Callisto has huge petrified magma-rings (waves) formed by periodical EB events etc.

For 20 years Iím working and thinking about the event. I've written in the some forums 50ų90 present of fauna (Mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, etc) will die after attack the EB event but my replies had been deleted by moderators.  Iím glad about your critique and sure will not delete the answer.
12,500 years ago the American continents had North-West shift. It produced huge havoc around Pacific Ocean but around Atlantic the flood has much less scale. Shores and nearest terrains (few hundred kilometers) around Atlantic Ocean was much dangerous by comparison interior of course.
24,500 years ago American continents had East shift and caused rise of Mid-Atlantic ridge and produced huge kilometers-high tsunami over the surrounded continents. Almost whole Africa, Europe, and both American continents had been covered by water. According genetic investigations few thousand people could survive everywhere. All haplogroups have bottleneck there. Huge flood could reach small Asia. Many wild tribes had been killed. Only two smaller groups could survive from greatest tribe of haplogroup X within Small Asia. Around Pacific Ocean havoc had much less scale by comparison to the Atlantic. 
 My note: Rise of the Mid-Atlantic ridge means that the triply junction zone (Poseidia) could uplift above the sea-level. Deepness of the Ocean had been decreased over the other branches of the huge under-water mountain chains with formation some smaller (last) pre-flood islands as well.  
K.M.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:21:28 AM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
ReplyReply

Are you suggesting that the Moon, our moon, without any trace whatsoever of any sort of seismic activity, molten interior, or any other activity of any kind other than meteor impacts, shows evidence of fissure-outflows?

The amount of water that would have to be displaced in an event of that kind would have been astronomical. There simply isn't any evidence of a global-reaching flood like that (despite the Biblical Flood apologists claims).

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »
ReplyReply

According investigations our moon doesnít show any sort of seismic activity. It means that the main liquid geo-spheres E and B are already hardened. Geo-evolution of all main geo-spheres (A,B,C,D,E,F,G) is finished; impossible crust-quakes, volcanic eruption, fissure-outflows, interaction between plates (any sort of seismic activity).  All main tracks of seismic activity are formed for billion years of geo-evolution, of liquid stage to the solid conditions on the Moon. 
All over the Earth amount of water that would have to be displaced in an event of that kind had been produced by geological forces but closely connected to the astronomical laws.
"There simply isn't any evidence of a global-reaching flood like that (despite the Biblical Flood apologists claims)." - Best proof of global destructions and floods of course is discovered long ago to the Everest, fossils of water beings of ancient seas and oceans - Ammonites. Please see the proof in the scientific film by BBC ďTime MachineĒ.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:49:37 PM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »
ReplyReply

Proof of aquatic animals living at or near the top of places like Everest is proof of plate techtonics and the fact that landmasses do move up and down (which is how mountains form in the first place). There is a very well defined and concrete mechanism for this when two plates abut each other and force one or the other (or both) upward/downward. This is not happening in the mid-atlantic though. We don't have two plates colliding, we have two plates which are being forced away from each other. This is not evidence of a global flood, merely standard plate tectonics.

I still maintain, and have seen nothing to convince me otherwise, that the theories you are referring to are fine so long as they are by themselves. There are crustal shifts, there are plate tectonics, there are haplogroups that seem to originate from somewhere in Asia but when you try to combine all these different theories together and use that to explain the supposed appearance, and then disappearance, of a giant land mass that there is little to no evidence of, it just doesn't work.

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »
ReplyReply

"Proof of aquatic animals living at or near the top of places like Everest is proof of plate tectonics and the fact that landmasses do move up and down (which is how mountains form in the first place)." Fossils of Ammonites to the Everest are proof of rapid catastrophic plate tectonics. Sea-floor had been uplifted to the level of Everest by huge geological forces, by EB geo-transfer. There is peaceful period now and slowly drifting produces overridden of thick continental platforms on the thin sea-floor. Otherwise the fossils are proof about rapid overridden of thin sea-floor on the thick continental platforms with kilometers-high tsunamis of course. Ammonites were beings of ancient seas and oceans and their graveyards were within sea-floor only.
EB geo-transfer has support by official geological theory as well. Mantle plumes theory in the Geology and EB geo-transfer in the Cosmogeological theory are same. Thus lots of intellectual mind want to say to you EB geo-transfers (mantle plumes) are real events. You donít want to believe, your right. Once again I have support by lots of intellectual minds and you have reference to only your mind.
To see the event needs about 500 generation. You are born very early, due to without seeing canít believe.
K.M.

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 08:42:29 AM »
ReplyReply

You are equating the formation of something like Everest (which incidentally is not showing any signs of "sinking" back down to sea level, with the rise, and then fall of a large flat, livable land mass in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The fossils on the summit of Everest only prove that at some time the summit of Everest was at or below sea level, which is logical since all mountains form by uplifting of what was once much lower crustal material.

You do not have the "support by lots of intellectual minds" in your search for a hidden Atlantic continent. You have support for a lot of disjointed theories that, by themselves, make sense but that you are attempting to cram together to make a coherent whole. I very much doubt that all of the Intellectual Minds you cite would happily apply their ideas to the spurious claim of a lost continent in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

No one is denying that mantle plumes can create uplifted land masses. That's what Volcano's are. That does not equate to the creation of a very large landmass in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and the ensuing sinking of that land mass. You are applying science incorrectly.

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »
ReplyReply

schatenjager,
Don't worry, you can open your mind.  Wink
http://www.atlantisquest.com/Geology.html
K.M.

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2009, 12:45:25 PM »
ReplyReply

I donít want shooting other positions, defending own position is much more interesting.
http://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/19055/A_mapp_of_the_north_part_of_the_equinoctial/Hondius-Rogers.html

Quote: "Highly important map of the World, which is the earliest obtainable map on the Postel Projection (pre-dating De Jode's World Map) and quite probably the earliest copper engraved map of the World published in England and the first map published by Hondius.

This remarkable circular map depicts a north polar azimuthal equidistant projection extending to the equator.  The Postel Projection is named after the French mathematician Guillaume Postel (1510-1581). The engraving of the map is traditionally attributed to William Rogers, and, if true, then the map rates as arguably the earliest English world map engraved on copper. However, Shirley thinks that it might have been engraved by Hondius himself, while living in London. If this is the case, then the map ranks among the earliest engraved works of the master mapmaker. There is some dispute as to whether Hondius himself was ever resident in London (indeed, some credence to this theory may be given by the fact that Hugh Broughton, the author of the book in which this map appears) was in Amsterdam shortly before the bookís publication, but what is known is that the map is a technical masterpiece of engraving, the earliest obtainable Postel projection of the world and one of the most important early English maps.Ē
-The map is much stretched but approximately contours of California peninsula, Caspian Sea and East Asia indicates pre-flood relief. Atlantis islands are removed and replaced by strange man (ďATLANTĒ) and strange animals and fruits (Garden of Eden). The earliest copper engraved map has post-flood latitudes and longitudes and hint about lost civilization.
K.M.

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2009, 09:01:32 AM »
ReplyReply

Proof of aquatic animals living at or near the top of places like Everest is proof of plate techtonics and the fact that landmasses do move up and down (which is how mountains form in the first place). There is a very well defined and concrete mechanism for this when two plates abut each other and force one or the other (or both) upward/downward. This is not happening in the mid-atlantic though. We don't have two plates colliding, we have two plates which are being forced away from each other. This is not evidence of a global flood, merely standard plate tectonics.

I still maintain, and have seen nothing to convince me otherwise, that the theories you are referring to are fine so long as they are by themselves. There are crustal shifts, there are plate tectonics, there are haplogroups that seem to originate from somewhere in Asia but when you try to combine all these different theories together and use that to explain the supposed appearance, and then disappearance, of a giant land mass that there is little to no evidence of, it just doesn't work.

You refer to plate tectonics shifting sea floor levels up to the Himalayas, yet you are concerned about the amount of water displacement if a similar event (the obverse of the Himalayan Shelf) raises and lowers an England-sized island?  That would seem contradictory to me, so perhaps I'm not reading your ideas right.

The haplogroups you are referring to are not from "somewhere in Asia"; they are found among eastern tribes of native north Americans; and found in burial sites in western Europe and in scattered pockets of European and African coastal regions--haplogroup X.  Doug's South American theory could explain the genetic phenomenon, although other theories could as well.

What causes me to lean more towards Iceland as an Atlantis right now, is the linguistic evidence which increasingly points that way.  The Celts stubbornly refer to the island as Thule, and they were the informers, to the Greeks, about most geographic information they had in ancient times, about northern Europe.  Thule was often synonymous with "Hyperborea", which was literally "the Land Beyond the Snow".  Iceland would have matched that description, while South America would not.  Nor would the Celts be as likely to have a deep familiarity with South America, as they would have with Iceland.

Iceland is one of the group of location theories that could explain the haplogroup X distribution.

Tectonic activity in Iceland need not have been to any extreme at all in order to severely disrupt a civilization there, and indeed Iceland is volcanically active to this day.  One need only trust one's own eyes to see that geological changes could occur there with very little warning.

I have respect for just about all the varying theories out there which posit a location "outside the Pillars of Herakles", which would include K. Margiani's, Doug's, and some others like Ireland or Dogger Bank.  But I increasingly suspect, day by day, that all roads of evidence align towards Iceland, which would originally have been populated by prehistoric peoples via the Thulean Ice Bridge.

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule ó
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space ó out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
ReplyReply

I donít want shooting other positions, defending own position is much more interesting.
http://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/19055/A_mapp_of_the_north_part_of_the_equinoctial/Hondius-Rogers.html

That shows no Azorean land masses, but it does show a somewhat enlarged Icelandic island chain just above where the "ATLANT" man is standing.  Smiley

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule ó
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space ó out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
ReplyReply

That shows no Azorean land masses, but it does show a somewhat enlarged Icelandic island chain just above where the "ATLANT" man is standing.  Smiley

We need agreement about 10 ruling islands of the pre-flood world. I would be glad if your version Ė Iceland is one of them. Future is always judge. Itís excellent that some intellectuals are looking for sunken Atlantis still. I wish you all the best my friends. We are near to the greatest discovery! Much more interesting is the ostrich position of mainstream scientists - visitors of the forum.
Best wishes!
K.M. from Georgia
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:38:51 AM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2010, 07:15:54 AM »
ReplyReply

Hello Doug!

I think everything is written in your forum about Atlantis. Visitors have no questions. I think soon wee will watch report from the sunken citadel. Iím sure my investigation is much more plausible by comparison others. Atlantis was planetary empire and their tracks are not only in the South America. Their tracks have been found even on the Yonaguni-shima (by Taiwan) and on the Easter Islands. Main question is thatÖ about last political and economical centre of the pre-flood world that sunken in the water. Iíve edited partially my Atlantis map.
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-25.htm

Best regards! Wink

K. Margiani
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello KM,

Good to hear from you. It looks like you've been busy with your site. Looking pretty good.

I think everything is written in your forum about Atlantis. Visitors have no questions. I think soon wee will watch report from the sunken citadel. Iím sure my investigation is much more plausible by comparison others.

No one could accuse you of lacking confidence.   Smiley

Have you addressed the existence of the rectangular plain, 2,000 x 3,000 stadia, located 50 stadia from the city?

-Doug

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: