Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
            Author                                        Posts          (Topic read 100664 times)

« on: June 22, 2009, 08:28:46 AM »
ReplyReply

ATLANTIS IS DISCOVERED LONG AGO!
Capital of Atlantis (Atlantis City) is discovered!
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-25.htm
Cosmogeological real map of Atlantis, six main rivers, two volcanoes, Pluto’s and Ammon’s (Mu) small islands and approximately places of smaller islands of Persephone. pre-flood coastal zone of North America and the magnetic field direction to the end of the last inter-flood period
Everything was started 12,500± years ego. The last global geo-catastrophe had been formed by EB geo-transfer. EB geo-transfer produces turbulent streams into E geo-sphere around magnetic nucleus. This is clue about rapid reversal event of the global magnetic field on the geological timescale.
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter.htm

With kind regards!
K. L. Margiani

* image001.jpg (55.15 KB, 1229x788 - viewed 6571 times.)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:15:01 AM by K.Margiani »
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »
ReplyReply

Welcome Kakha.

Forming a new topic from your post seemed appropriate.

Interesting ideas and website. For those interested here is a link to K.Margiani's work:

http://www.cosmogeology.ge/

-Doug

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:51:23 AM »
ReplyReply

if this is so why is there no photographs of the island anywere,

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
ReplyReply

if this is so why is there no photographs of the island anywhere,

Click on the sensational pre-flood map in the first post. I was working for all my life to decode it for mankind. Now golden city is under huge danger! Undersea robbers can rise billions of dollars.
I'm not the KUSTO to do undersea images for mankind. If you and your friends are ready to spend hundreds of thousands dollars for expedition you can do that within few weeks!

Modern coordinates of sunken golden city need permanently satellite control by the Interpol!

My discovery has support by almost all main ancient sources!
Bast wishes!
K.L. Margiani

* Atlantis.jpg (55.15 KB, 1229x788 - viewed 1760 times.)

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:29:17 AM »
ReplyReply

you know i aint been looking at this for a long time i have been really interested in the altlantis, but everyone, has been like people have wasted their life looking for somthing that never true, but i still belived the city was true, throught school i was looking and reading and the point you have looking at is were everthing i have read points to.. but if this is so why dont you back up the theory..

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
ReplyReply

you know i aint been looking at this for a long time i have been really interested in the altlantis, but everyone, has been like people have wasted their life looking for somthing that never true, but i still belived the city was true, throught school i was looking and reading and the point you have looking at is were everthing i have read points to.. but if this is so why dont you back up the theory..
This is not a theory! Pre-flood Atlantis islands connected to the truth!
Real coastal lines of main three Atlantis islands had been saved for mankind by Kircher. Modern relief of sea-floor proves the Kircher’s map is true!
He has source an ancient Egyptian map. Similar map could make Egyptian priest from more ancient source, etc. For 12,500 years the map had been survived. Now the puzzle is solved!
Almost all dynastic and pre-dynastic priests, pharaohs and other elite in the Egypt were generation of survived Atlantians. Nothing is strange; they could save geographical outlines of their sunken motherland. We can see even pre-flood rivers, bays and volcanoes.
You can start looking for sponsors to do undersea images of sunken golden city. Do you want to become famous investigator?

K.L. Margiani
Tbilisi, Georgia
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:43:14 PM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »
ReplyReply

The sunken Insula-Poseidia was at the Azores of course! http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter.htm
"There had been a powerful empire located to the west of the "Pillars of Hercules" (what we now call the Straight of Gibraltar) on an island in the Atlantic Ocean."  Thus Atlantis within Aegean Sea is unacceptable.
"The capital city of Atlantis was a marvel of architecture and engineering. The city was composed of a series of concentric walls and canals. At the very center was a hill, and on top of the hill a temple to Poseidon. Inside was a gold statue of the God of the Sea showing him driving six winged horses."
The mountain not very high on any side. (Latitude: 37:16 N, Longitude: 25:03 W.) or (-25,03  :  37,40) on the map in the link http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey-azorescontour.html The map has small mistake. Real coordinate of the center according Google is  37:16 N.

Plain around the sunken citadel (Atlantis city) now is partially covered by  thickest volcanic sedimentary layers from surrounded few volcanic mountains over the Sao-Miguel and east undersea volcanic mountains. Thus the sunken citadel on the central hill (-25,03  :  37,40) is surrounded by dormant or extinct volcanic mountain chains! On the Google map (Latitude: 37:16 N, Longitude: 25:03 W.)  around the citadel we can observe even petrified undersea magma rivers from Sao-Miguel and other volcanic mountains, as a zigzag thick lines from the mountain chains to the sunken citadel 30÷40km long.
K.L. Margiani
Tbilisi, Georgia
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:17:19 PM by Doug Fisher, Reason: Moved from Pillars of Hercules thread. »

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:49:29 AM »
ReplyReply

Size of the the mountain not very high on any side around coordinates: (Latitude: 37:16 N, Longitude: 25:03 W.) or (-25:03  ;  37:40) on the map in the link  http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey-azorescontour.html has resemblance in size to the nearest Santa Maria island.
The image in the link http://www.unmuseum.org/atlantis.htm indicates only temple of Poseidia on the hill.
Sonar image on the Google map around (Latitude: 37:16 N, Longitude: 25:03 W.) and http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey-azorescontour.html (-25:03  ;  37:40) show the mountain not very high on any side has diameter about 10km. Thus only temple of Poseidia within 10km mountain is very unbelievable.  “The capital city of Atlantis was a marvel of architecture and engineering.” Mountain not very high on any side with diameter about 10km has enough plane above like the Santa Maria for marvel buildings. According ancient sources within citadel around temple of Poseidia situated many other temples and buildings.
Poseidon is Greece translation. Main god of Atlantis ruler seas and oceans was POSEIDIA.
Thus the link http://www.unmuseum.org/atlantis.htm has some mistakes!
K.L. Margiani
Tbilisi, Georgia
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:17:36 PM by Doug Fisher, Reason: Moved from Pillars of Hercules thread. »
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello Kakha,

I just wanted to point out some minor sticking points within your theory.

1. There is absolutely no proof that Kircher's map was replicated from an ancient map.

In fact it's most likely he used a map of South America as his template, whether he chose so consciously for a conceptual view of Atlantis or whether he was pranked into it. One of the most notable pranks played upon him included a forged Egyptian manuscript, which he accepted as genuine. Did someone provide him a forged Egyptian map of Atlantis?

You be the judge. The image below portrays the continent of South America from Abraham Ortelius' 1592 Typus Orbis Terrarum alongside Kircher's Atlantis map. They both correctly depict a recessed southeastern coastline interrupted by the Rio de la Plata (E), but both also present erroneous depictions of a straight western coastline (C) as well as a blunt west to east rising southern tip (D). In the northwest corner they both also include the same signature double scalloped coastline (A,B).

Perhaps even more telling of Kircher's fascination with this South American design is the fact that he resurrects this very same 73-year-old design of the continent within his 1665 world map (Image below). Kircher only makes very very minor adjustments to the design to conform with contemporary knowledge of the continent: the addition of a crease along the western coastline and the redirecting of the continent's point toward south-southwest instead of due south. (You can click on the image for an enlarged view.)

2. It seems highly improbable that the two proposed islands and a mid-Atlantic continent could simultaneously coexist.

This is a rather simple and clear concept. Raise the mid-Atlantic to form a continent and the displacement of water forces the sea level to also rise...significantly. The continental shelf where you locate the two islands would be submerged much further beneath the Atlantic as would be much of North America, not to mention the rest of the world.

Lower sea level to expose a mid-Atlantic continent and the continental shelf where you locate the two islands would be completely and prominently raised above sea level, so much so that the sea sitting far below could in no way divide the raised shelf into islands.

3. Your postulated site for the circular island capital is far too large.

Plato supplies specifications for the capital city which give it an overall diameter of 2.41 miles. The island you are proposing ranges 35 to 70 miles in width. In fact, to provide a sense of scale, the island of Santa Maria located south of your designated site is four times the size of the actual city.

These are points you might wish to consider and address as you advance your theory.

Best regards,
Doug

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 01:32:51 AM »
ReplyReply

Dear Doug Fisher

I have huge proofs.
your forum list is too small to discuss about everything.

I see your interest about Atlantis. If you have enough time can understand everything!
We want your support for defending treasure of all Mankind!

I've sent for you the attach file - research about Atlantis! See E-mail.

I have additional proofs as well!

If you know Geology will understand everything!
with kind regards!

K. L. Margiani,

Tbilisi, Georgia

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:57:04 AM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm continuing!

Main problem of the North or South American version is that it exists still and before discovery had been motherland of very primitive and almost wild people.
Pre-flood fantastic proofs within Peru and Bolivia have no any dependence to the primitive aborigines there.
 Quote - “At last the surface gave way, and then ten countries were torn asunder and scattered. They sank with their 64,000,000 of inhabitants 8,060 years before the writing of this book." – but only small part of the North American continent had been sunken probably.

Your version has no support by main ancient sources. You repeat mistakes by Nicolao  Sanson. He was French geographer and produced many fantastic world maps according ancient sources!

best wishes!

K. L. Margiani,

Tbilisi, Georgia
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:26:11 AM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
ReplyReply

The presence of haplogroup X in both Spain (ancient graves) and among the Iroquois today is compelling to at the very least debunk the exclusive and sole use of the Bering land bridge as a migration route of pre-Colombian humanity into the Americas.  There had to have been some sort of a sea route, although the seas at that time could have been much shallower than today (enabling more primitive navigation than what the same voyages would require today).

I'm also tracking an ancient root word which seems to span many language groups, from Finno-Ugric to Indo-European to Meso-American and even Polynesian:  "Tura".  The site name "Tulum" in your website for the temple where those hieroglyphs were found, fits a wider pattern, and I think the root "Tura" is present in "Atlantis" as well (in the form of "Aztulan").  However, the timing of meso-American civilizations is much later than the collapse of "Atlantis", so it appears it took a very long time for those civilizations to "re-evolve" from the remnants of Atlantean colonies in the west.  In the east, the fall of Atlantean colonies is described by Diodorus Siculus as a conquest by the "Amazons" (possibly the Berbers who call themselves "Amazigh").  In northern Europe the replacement of haplogroup X with haplogroup R2B shows a probable fall of Atlantean colonies to the group known in anthropology as the "neolithic farmers" shortly after the fall of their homeland into the ocean.  This is fairly reasonable as coastal European cities would have been submerged after the ice age along with Atlantis itself.  To survive, the Atlanteans would have been completely without infrastructure and would have to have started from scratch to try to build new cities, new armies, new agriculture, and may not have had time to cobble a new life together effectively before the "neolithic farmers" came and squeezed them out.

However, certain cultural memes seem to have lived on, such as the "Tauran" (Bull) cults of the Indo-European and Mediterranean world.  And of course there seems to be a close link between Atlantean king lineages and Greek mythology.

As a location I find the Azores plateau to be most likely, as it wouldn't have to have sunk very much in order to submerge following the ice age.  Arguments could be made for Iceland as well (due to its name of "Thule" to the people of the British Isles), but to me the Azores is more compelling as a location.  The geology seems to support it, and it goes a great deal toward explaining the linguistic, cultural, and genetic phenomenae.

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule —
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space — out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
ReplyReply

Thank you for your attention!
Another passage from Proclus' 5th century AD commentary on the Timaeus gives a description of the geography of Atlantis: «That an island of such nature and size once existed is evident from what is said by certain authors who investigated the things around the outer sea. For according to them, there were seven islands in that sea (It means ocean as well. K.M.) in their time, sacred to Persephone, and also three others of enormous size, one of which was sacred to Pluto, another to Ammon, and another one between them to Poseidia, the extent of which was a thousand stadia [205 km]; and the inhabitants of it—they add—preserved the remembrance from their ancestors of the immeasurably large island of Atlantis which had really existed there and which for many ages had reigned over all islands in the Atlantic sea and which itself had like-wise been sacred to Poseidia. Now these things Marcellus has written in his Aethiopica».Marcellus remains unidentified. (200km is mistake for The island which was larger than Ancient Libya and Asia Minor combined K.M.)
I’ve discovered for you three main islands. Pluto’s and Ammon’s islands are to the mainland platform. Poseidon’s island was between Persephone’s seven islands and Pluto’s and Ammon’s islands. It means Persephone’s seven islands were near to the pillars of Heracles (Gibraltar).  Where did the Persephone’s seven islands situated? Within region of trident (within one of the Persephone islands) islands had been discovered tracks of Atlantians city. I think the discovery is quite plausible. It made long ago, not for sensation and had not any attention still by means of smaller island.   «A sunken city about 400 miles off Portugal found by soviet expeditions led by Boris Asturua, with buildings made of extremely strong concrete and plastics. He said “the remains of streets suggest the use of monorails for transportation (Monorails for transportation megaliths could have been used by survived Atlantians to built Great Pyramids as well. K.M.)”. Boris Asturua also brought up a statue». My point is that explanation is plausible for me. Investigated region situates at the trident islands, half way from the Gibraltar to the golden city. There are many submarine high folding structures within this place. This is quite possible; there was one of the uplifted pre-flood (Persephone’s) islands together the triple junction zone (Atlantis). Scientists have proved some Atlantic island s had been uplifted and much wider, during the last pre-flood epoch. In other cases their independent uplifting were simply impossible without central triply junction (Atlantis) zone. Is the information plausible for you?
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter.htm

your E-mail is hidden and I can not send proof, attach file - broken ground research for all other versions!
my note: Left-hended Atlantians genetic branch is X1X2 - Iberian, Colchi and some other Caucasus tribes as well as other ancient tribes around mountain chaines of Altai, Alpes, Pirineos, etc. I think priests of the prides had knowledge about powerful flood. According their ancient knowledge mountains were much more peaceful place!
Best wishes!
K.L. Margiani
Tbilisi, Georgia
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:16:36 AM by K.Margiani »

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 07:31:57 AM »
ReplyReply

KM,

Asturua is a very interesting name, containing as it does the "tura" root I've been researching, indicative of cattle ranching, farming, and a code of laws.  Western Spain has a kingdom named "Asturia" or "Azturia", and I don't think it's a coincidence.

You seem to know your geology so I hope you can address this problem:  apparently the Azores plateau is much deeper set into the ocean than I previously thought.  In order for the sea levels worldwide not to be irregularly affected, the fall of Atlantis to the depth of the Azores plateau would have to not displace too much water.  Is it possible the land mass was largely hollow with vast amounts of water inside?  Somewhat like a "bubble"?  This would allow the sinking to not disturb the ocean levels elsewhere too much.

I also need to correct my haplogroup "R2B" above to "R1B", my mistake.  R1As settled eastern Europe and Scandinavia, and R1Bs settled in the west.

Also, what's your take on the Bock Saga?  Have you read it?

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule —
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space — out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »
ReplyReply

KM,

Asturua is a very interesting name, containing as it does the "tura" root I've been researching, indicative of cattle ranching, farming, and a code of laws.  Western Spain has a kingdom named "Asturia" or "Azturia", and I don't think it's a coincidence.

You seem to know your geology so I hope you can address this problem:  apparently the Azores plateau is much deeper set into the ocean than I previously thought.  In order for the sea levels worldwide not to be irregularly affected, the fall of Atlantis to the depth of the Azores plateau would have to not displace too much water.  Is it possible the land mass was largely hollow with vast amounts of water inside?  Somewhat like a "bubble"?  This would allow the sinking to not disturb the ocean levels elsewhere too much.

I also need to correct my haplogroup "R2B" above to "R1B", my mistake.  R1As settled eastern Europe and Scandinavia, and R1Bs settled in the west.

Also, what's your take on the Bock Saga?  Have you read it?

-Asturia's ancestors were from ancient Caucasus tribes "Colchi"  haplogroup X2. They are genetic branch of east Iberian X2.  West Iberian around Pyrenees mountain chains were one of the greatest aborigines'  tribes there. Lots of war and genetic mixing is main reason of the modern nations formation everywhere. Pyrenees Basque are natural generation, one of the genetic branches of west Iberian tribes (haplogroup X2.).
-Penetration of fiery liquid magma masses from outer nucleus into Asthenosphere 12,500 years ago was dead full event. Some platforms had been shifted about 1,500km. American continents had shifted to the north-west. Africa and Asia had north shift mainly. Overridden of American continents on the west sea-floor produced kilometers-high tsunamis within the Pacific Ocean. water could overcome the Andes passes and pre-flood megalithic constructions within modern Peru and Bolivia had been destroyed.  Atlantic sea-floor had increased but attack of the tsunami from the  north and south Oceans and through central american side happened of course. The EB penetration produced readjustment of isostatic balance between main platforms and lots of slabs some plates within other oceans had been uplifted. Some land platforms like Atlantis (INSULA POSEIDIA and other 9 islands) were sinking by this time.
-My haplogroup is X2. My ancestors are not Atlantians. According genetic researches split happened 24,500 years ago.  Uplift of Mid-Atlantic ridge after EB penetration produced powerful kilometers-high tsunami over the surrounded continents and could reach small Asia.  From huge tribe of haplogroup X within small Asia only two smaller  group had been survived; X1 and X2. Interaction all surrounded continents on the sea-floor and Mid-Atlantic ridge produced uplift of triple junction zone (Azores-Atlantis plateau) about few kilometers above the sea level. Uplifted Insula Poseidia and some surrounded islands became centre of powerful empire  later, political and economical centre of the pre-flood world!
-I'm going to read the Book Saga  and looking for plausible clues about ancient history. I want to decode ancient history.
Best wishes!
K.M.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:10:20 PM by K.Margiani »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: