Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
            Author                                        Posts          (Topic read 36584 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 03:57:15 PM »
ReplyReply

Have you come across 'Tonatlan' before? And is there any legitimacy in saying that Tonatlan is more 'proper' than Tulan?

I assume these are some of the problems you might be referring to. If so, I'm anxious to see what your research will find...  Popcorn Soda

-Doug

So far just a tiny issue.  The author is debunking the notion of the etymological relationship between the "TUL" root in Tulan with "TOLtecs".  Worst case scenario, I guessed wrong about an ancillary discovery that doesn't have a direct bearing on Atlantis itself.

Although the article is giving as much as it's taking away.  It supplied the interesting nugget that the Nahuatl name for the Tzutuhils was Tecpan Atitlan, or "Nation of Atitlan" (with Atitlan being an alternative representation of Atlan, Aztlan, or "Atlantis").

Tonatlan isn't a problem, etymologically.  Just a footnote, etc.

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 08:41:26 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Ciggy,

Sorry for the extremely, extremely late reply. I had a chance to see your hypothesis when it was first posted, then had to head out and about and have been caught up in a whirlwind of events since with life likely to get much busier for me in the next several weeks. I even began this reply a few days ago and just got back on the site today to finish it. I have been hoping to study The Annals Of The Cakchiquels in depth before responding, but still have not had a chance.

So I thought I would quickly pop in and say that I was indeed very impressed with much of your hypothesis including the link you made between Xibalbay and Shambhala. To be honest, I am still on the fence on the much of this mostly due to having very little knowledge in this field, but you've definitely presented an interesting and convincing hypothesis.

Sorry again for the delay and nice work Ciggy.

-Doug

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 12:56:41 PM »
ReplyReply

Your work was the breakthrough I needed, as it explains more of the phenomenae than solely that of a Thulean Ice Bridge crossing from Europe to the Americas.  Cocaine in the mummified pharaohs, for example:

http://reneodeay.blogspot.com/2007/04/ramses-hair-evidence-of-cocaine.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1553039/Voyage-to-prove-pharaohs-traded-cocaine.html

These are interesting times.   Cool

"By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named Night, On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule
From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime, Out of Space out of Time." --Edgar Allen Poe

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 12:54:16 PM »
ReplyReply

How do you know that the riverbeds did not change for thousands years and/or as a result of earthquakes?
Andrey 
Paradigm shift happens.
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 01:21:42 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello apavl ,

I do not doubt that there has been some alteration of the outlying rivers. The Tigris and Euphrates have been altered over thousands of years, but the overall shape of the Mesopotamian plain lying between has remained virtually intact throughout.

Should you be interested, I have posted a more in-depth graphical presentation here. I will be replicating the thread in this forum soon.

-Doug

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »
ReplyReply

It never was "The land Beyond The Pillars" that mistake was made by Plato, It was made on purpose to mislead you and everyone else - It is, was and always will be "The Land Beyond the Poles" We all know were this land is, and it is still at the same place it always has been, "Inside The Hollow Earth"  This land can be reached at or from either pole, it is located at true north or true south. --- It Is the land of mystery, Giants, mermaids, Greys, Big Foot and all the other weird things that people have told you about - It really is just that simple, you are being mislead looking for Atlantis some were beyond the pillars and in all these other under water places - Hitler knew were it is, Admiral Byrd knew and I know, 1000's of people seem to know! ---- So it looks to me like the only people who don't know are really not looking very hard or they are just trying to mislead others - Start your search at either pole and you can see this land of mystery real easy - Post this and post the truth.  "The Land Beyond the Poles" The Hollow Earth Truth......

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 08:23:14 PM »
ReplyReply

If Atalntis exists in South America there should be some Archeological evidence of the city left behind?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: